Saturday, March 30, 2013

College

I absolutely look forward to going back to college again. I'm a little bit of a nerd, so I enjoyed my time at Kent State, despite the depression, anxiety, and the ADD. I hope to get help for those so school will be an easier time for me. My plan is to attend the local community college to get the rest of my prereqs out of the way, and then attend a regular university. I'm looking at Cal State Long Beach, mainly because it is easy to get to on the bus. (if my mom doesn't acquire a car by then. Many changes are a-happenin'!)

I used to want to be a reporter for Hollywood and interviews and be on the red carpet and work for E!, but now, I'd really LOVE to work in country music, doing the same thing, but work for CMT or GAC or even for a country music radio station. As I mentioned before, I would LOVE to be a roadie for Sugarland and run small errands for them on the road, help set up small stuff like mics and guitars and water bottles, and help run their official Twitter and Facebook and do little fun fan engagements like contests, video chats, and fanclub parties. Sugarland has taught me that dreams come true and I hope this particular dream comes true. Doing as an internship in the near future would be perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment