Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy!

So, I haven't updated since the day after my 25th birthday. Not much has happened since then. I DID go to the Riverside County Fair the third Sunday in February and it was GREAT. I was "big sister" for the day to three young girls, and I don't know why, babies and children seem to like me! Despite the fact I nearly puked after getting off two super spinny rides, it was a fun day; probably the funnest since moving here.

I got a late birthday present to myself and on May 25th, 2012, around 8 or so at night, I am FINALLY seeing Sugarland after two long years! SO stoked and beyond excited! My seat is in section 102, Row G, Seat 2. I have other friends attending that night too, so it'll be great to meet them and have a fun time. No Sugarpit at this show, but my seat does make up for it!

I am really hoping my change happens soon. All this sitting around is really getting to my mom and I. I look forward to going back to work (would LOVE to work at a pet store) and going back to college. Yes, I'm a nerd. I miss having my own money and being busy. I look forward to helping those in the same way people have helped us. I want to take Zumba classes and do roller derby. Gonna be weird after like three years (will be three years this coming August), but so worth it. So worth the packing and the two hour trip.

Anyhoo, I've been doing well. I started a soda diet and started walking almost everyday. It's great fun, but I am not looking forward to when the weather gets hot. I hope to purchase another Nintendo Wii, so I can do Wii Sports and Fitness when it gets too hot to step foot outside.

So, that's all for right now. I hope my life gets much more interesting in the weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment