Saturday, December 31, 2011

Last Day of 2011

And I am GLAD. The only good things to happen to me were making amends with Hazel in January, my 24th birthday in February, Samual's birth in May, Riley's second birthday in July, Hazel's 22nd also in July, getting an Android in August and making a ton of new Sugar friends and becoming a family that month. I hate that we had to do it under such terrible circumstances. Thanksgiving was alright, awkward as hell til Bitchy Auntie's gay brother and his partner came. Then, it was nice because her brother's partner is SUPER sweet! Too bad Auntie is such a gosh darn showoff and mean person. 

I declare 2012 to be MY year. Things WILL get better. My mom and I WILL move. We WILL have jobs again. I WILL go back to school. I WILL see Sugarland with my friends. I'm hoping Hazel, her boys and I can meet as well. I surely wouldn't mind flying over to the UK for a month next Summer. 

I've had such an awful two years being in California and I can only pray that things get better. I know God doesn't put things on us that we can't handle, but a person can only handle so much. It's no fun being hungry for two days. It sucks not being able to do anything fun. 2012 will change. I just know it. 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment