Thursday, December 29, 2011

Good things, bad things

Bad:

My top left molar is chipped/broken and it cut the inside of my jaw. It hurts to eat.

Good:

Someone, I don't know who, sent me TWO CSI: Crime Scene Investigation books! I think someone looked at my Amazon Wishlist and decided to buy them, but these books came from Better World Books, which I don't think is a subsidiary of Amazon.

I won yet ANOTHER free pizza from Papa John's! This will be my food for New Years while I read. I checked out a bunch of books (I Spy, don't you dare mock me! :P :D) and also watch DVDs on my computer. Had a BSoD issue, but it seems to be solved. My USB cord to my phone seems to be the culprit. I also think I need to upgrade the CD/DVROM drive as well.

I also won a $20 gift card to Wendy's! I sent an entry on what I can do with a dollar and I made a dollar bird duck. I was one of the first 99 people to submit and so I won!

With two days left until 2012, I am wishing for a better year-move to some place more diverse, go back to college, get a job. I cannot live like this much longer. I really can't. It's stressing, and it's NO fun seeing your mom cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment